2013年9月14日星期六

Aldi Review: Shep Dry Dog Food




Do you have a dog? Have you been wondering about the Shep Dry Dog Food at Aldi? Well I do, and I have.


But here’s the problem – our dog is just a little-old-man of a pup. He’s a 14 year-old Yorkie (named Alfred) with bad teeth, and he just can’t deal with anything other than the smallest-size, softest dog food. The Shep Dry Dog Food looks like it’s meant for larger breeds, or at least breeds with better teeth. I think the pieces will be just too big and crunchy for him to chew, and forcing a 20 pound bag of hearty kibble on the old guy just doesn’t seem fair. So, I haven’t been able to do a review…










NOT Alfred, but his head does tilt a little like that.

Fortunately for us all, Heather Bea over at Fake-It Frugal HAS tried it, or at least her Scottie, Reagan has. I mean, I doubt that HB tried it herself, but if so – hey, whatever – who am I to judge?


Anyway, she writes a review and gives it her patented “Fake-It Yourself Breakdown”, on her blog – here’s the link.


If you’ve got a dog and have been wondering about the Shep Dry Dog Food, you’re gonna want to check out her review.


I just might have to break out the food-processor and grind up the kibble so Alfred can give it a try too!


-Jeff the Aldi Shopper

1 条评论: