2013年9月28日星期六

Fromm Dog food gets 2 thumbs up from me!

If you know me personally then you know how I feel about my canine companions.. they are a part of my family. Ollie will be 7 years old this August and I’ve never quite found a dog food that I’ve liked for him. The brands you are offered at your local supermarkets are just plain horrible. If you have no idea what I’m talking about go here and become familiar with the pet food industry. Now I know I could go on the other end of the spectrum and have him on a raw diet but I’ll be honest, it’s a bit much to put on my plate while taking care of a 6 month old. A few months back I spent some time looking through dog foods and was shown the brand Fromm. One of the things I really like was that none of their ingredients are preserved with ethoxyquin or any other artificial preservative. In addition to that, the Four-Star dry recipes for dogs that I buy for Ollie offers the highest inclusion levels of fresh meat, fish, fruit, and vegetables. Another great thing is that they designed that entire line to complement one another allowing you to switch between and combine recipes. I started him with the Duck and sweet potato formula and we’re now trying their Whitefish and potato formula, both which he seems to enjoy. Since switching Ollie to this brand I’ve seen the biggest difference in his coat. He was shedding horribly (which is a lot of times sign of a bad diet) and that has decreased.


Ollie and I are very happy with Fromm and just wanted to share our experience with you. If you’re in the market looking for a new brand of dog or cat food make sure to check them out.




没有评论:

发表评论