2013年9月16日星期一

July | 2013 | The Yappy Dog Blog

Welcome to the first proper Yappy Dog Blog. Here I’ll give you advice on dog care and share dog stories that I’ve heard with you. If you would like any topics covered please just ask and I’ll do my best to cover them.


I must apologize now but I will go on and on about the importance of your dogs diet, I am passionate about this subject as having your dog on the correct diet will improve their life immensely but today I’ll give you something to think about. Having the best food for your pet doesn’t necessarily mean you need to buy the most expensive but definitely avoid the cheapest. I always tell people to get the best food they can afford as a good balanced diet can help avoid problems such diarrhoea, excessive flatulence, joint & muscle problems as your pet gets older and obesity. A good balanced food can help keep your vet bills down too. The better quality pet foods will also mean smaller portions (so quite often they don’t really cost much more).


Be careful with the biggest branded dog foods as many of them tend to be full of additives, water and very little meat. Whereas a good quality dry food will have a good meat content (over 20%) many of the biggest brands of dog food only put 4% meat in their foods.


So is it time you upgraded your pets food?


That’s enough of the heavy stuff for today, just remember your pet eats what you give it, so you have a responsibility to feed them right.


If you would like any topics about dog care covered in particular please leace a comment below.



Our own dog food made right here in Lancashire

Our own dog food made right here in Lancashire


没有评论:

发表评论